Вакансии - Project Manager ISP
Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to build internet access products and customers applications within a creative, vibrant, future focused company.
Applicants should have at least 3 years experience gained within an Internet, software or New Media environment, be highly motivated, and demonstrate proven technical knowledge and interpersonal skills. Experience in the area of telecommunications would be very advantageous.
- 3 years experience of Project Management within a method driven environment
- Experience delivering web or technology projects to fixed budgets and timelines
- Proficiency with Project Management tools such as MS Project, Excel and Visio
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience managing technology and information driven as well as creative projects
- Customer and business awareness including commercial aspects of account development
- Resource management skills
- Proven ability to produce results and manage strategic/operational projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good understanding of web standards and accessibility issues
- Deliver and support web based application and content management projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, definition, analysis, support
- Management of multiple projects to established timelines and budgets
- Client liaison to elicit requirements and client reporting
- Responsibility for project budgets - profit and loss
- Working within a team of technical, information and design professionals
- Managing Quality within the project lifecycle.
Projects will range from creating highly usable internet access products as well the needed software behind.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Please send your full resume in the English language to .
For further information about this vacancy you can call (044) 251 10 52.